We could tell you that when Sarah and Emmet Condon started Remedy on their kitchen counter they had no idea what lay ahead. But we’d be lying. They had an inkling.
They’d been making kombucha for a while. Their kids were into it. Their mates were hooked. Family members were dropping by more often for a taste.
They took a chance. Some might call it a massive risk. They had a young family. No jobs to fall back on. Some savings, a couple of credit cards. Entrepreneurial know-how, but no experience in the food and drinks world.
What they did have was big aspirations and a simple belief. Oh and – perhaps most importantly – a tasty kombucha brew and a whole lotta guts.
They wanted to do something good. Shake things up. Make it right. They knew that healthy could also be tasty and easy. They believed we all deserve to know that too.
While they’ve moved on from the kitchen counter, Remedy is still made the old-school way: in small batches, long-aged brewed for 30 days.
The result is the tastiest, healthiest range of fizzy drinks going around, including Remedy Kombucha, Remedy Switchel and Remedy Coconut Water Kefir. All Remedy drinks are naturally free from sugar and chock-full of real goodness, including live cultures, organic acids and antioxidants.
What makes Remedy Drinks a must have brand?
- No sugar, naturally: Our old school, long-aged small batch fermentation process brews it all out!
- Jam packed with organic acids, live cultures and tea polyphenols.
- Fizzy, refreshing and freakin’ tasty.
- Low in calories.
- A-ok in or out of the fridge: No sugar = no refermentation so Remedy is a-ok in or out of the fridge.
- All natural: We use only real, all natural ingredients.
- Live and raw: never pasteurised!